GTPhone Dialer Technical Specifications
Call Control Capabilities
- It uses Microsoft's G.723.1 voice compression codecs therefore works very
well on Windows based machines.
- Fully complies with ITU-T H.323 latest recommendations.
- Direct IP call model (for PC to PC phone call).
- Speakerphone capabilities with a real-time host based acoustic echo
- Volume and gain control.
- USB handset and headset support.
- Headset support.
- Selection of the audio device used by the softPhone (audio cards must be
- Fast connect procedure.
- Overlap sending.
- Gateway IP call model (for PC to PSTN phone call).
- Selection of the network adapter used by the softPhone
- Voice jitter buffer.
- Real time audio streaming.
- Supports VAD (Voice Activity Detection) and CNG (Comfort Noise
- Speech codecs supported: G.711 (a-law, u-law), G.723.1, G.729A, and
others upon request.
- Fast start and H.245 tunneling
- Support DTMF in following format: 1)Q.931 Keypad 2)H.245 String 3)H.245
Signal 4)RFC 2833.
- H.235 security authorization based on MD5.
- Interoperability: Interoperable with most
softphones,IP-Phones,Gateways,Gatekeepers, IP-PBX and other VoIP entities.
- Address book and ILS directory.
- Dual-standard -H.323/SIP.
Operating systems supported
- Works well on all versions of Microsoft Windows (Like 95,
98, 98SE, Millennium, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003).
- Any machine with any version of Windows running on it.
- 5 MB of free hard disk space.
- Full duplex sound card with microphone and speakers are required for
- 28.8 kbps modem or faster, ISDN, LAN or fast Internet connection